Puppy Kindergarten at PSPCA Fishtown (Saturdays, March - April)
Saturdays 9:00am-10:00am, 3/4/17 through 4/8/17
This class is recommended for puppies 8 weeks to 16 weeks old. We’ll cover basic cues, such as eye contact, sit, down, coming when called, etc., as well as socialization, house training, problem prevention and supervised playtime.
- Do not feed your dog prior to class. We want your pup hungry and ready to work.
- Keep your dog away from other dogs at all times.
- Don’t bring a sick pup to class! You may attend without your dog.
- Appropriate walking equipment: a flat or martingale collar, or a no-pull harness or head halter; no choke or prong collars please.
- Bring 4 or 5 different tasty treats in a bait bag or fanny pack.
- Bring a favorite toy and stuffed Kong.
- There are no make-up classes for a missed class; it is considered a forfeited class.
- No refunds granted once the class has begun.
- Proof of current vaccinations (Rabies & DHPP) required.