Monday, September 22, 2014 at 6:00 PM - Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at 6:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
PuppetConf 2014 is two+ packed days of insightful presentations covering current best practices and trends in DevOps, cloud automation, and continuous delivery. Registration and the Opening Cocktail Party will begin at 6:00 PM on Monday, September 22. The two day conference will take place Tuesday, September 23 - Wednesday, September 24.
The Puppet Contributor Summit is a one-day event for Puppet Contributors being held on for existing and new contributors to Puppet, related projects and modules. We will use this time to get existing contributors more engaged, encourage new contributions, and improve our processes for working with community contributors. We would love to see the following people attend the Contributor Summit!
* People who have submitted pull requests and contribute code to our projects
* Community members working on related projects
* People who contribute to Puppet Labs modules or contribute their own modules to the Puppet Forge
* Key community members who answer a lot of questions about using Puppet
* Long-time Puppet users who are interested in doing more