San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
PuppetConf 2014 is two+ packed days of insightful presentations covering current best practices and trends in DevOps, cloud automation, and continuous delivery. Registration and the Opening Cocktail Party will begin at 6:00 PM on Monday, September 22. The two day conference will take place Tuesday, September 23 - Wednesday, September 24.
This event is for both existing and new contributors to Puppet, related projects, and modules, and we would love to see the following people attend the Contributor Summit on Monday, September 22nd.
* People who submit pull requests and contribute code to our projects
* Community members working on related projects
* People who contribute to Puppet Labs modules or contribute their own modules to the Puppet Forge
* Key community members who answer a lot of questions about using Puppet
* Long-time Puppet users who are interested in doing more
Trainings + FREE PuppetConf 2014!
If you've been meaning to ramp up on Puppet Enterprise, now's the time. We're hosting a number of training classes in September, all of which come with a FREE ticket to PuppetConf 2014 — a $995 value in savings! Get hands-on training with Puppet Enterprise, then attend our annual users conference to learn from experts and thought leaders, network with the Puppet community, and take part in a valuable experience.
We offer a variety of Puppet Enterprise trainings prior to the conference, catering to beginners, as well as professionals looking to advance their Puppet skills as practitioners or architects. Check out the class curriculum and register today.