San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Puppet Camps are community-oriented, regional gatherings of Puppet users and developers. You will have the opportunity to talk to a diverse group of Puppet users, benefit from presentations delivered by prominent community members, and be able to share experiences and discuss potential implementations of Puppet with your peers.
- 8:00 - 9:00: Registration / Breakfast
- 9:00 - 9:45: State of Puppet - Dan Bode
- 9:45 - 10:30: Ops and using Puppet in the Cloud - Joe Brockmeier (Citrix)
- 10:30 - 10:45: Break
- 10:45 - 11:30: Puppet for Sys Admins - Stephen Wallace (ICE)
- 11:30 - 12:15: Better Living Through Statistics: Monitoring Doesn't Have To Suck - Jamie Wilkinson
- 12:15 - 1:30: Lunch
- 1:30 - 2:15: MCollective: A brief intro - Andrew Myers - NBN Co.
- 2:15 - 3:00: Google and Puppet - Gordon Rowell (Google)
- 3:00 - 3:30: Break
- 3:30 - 4:15: Disaster complexity: what Ops can learn from Air France 447 - Lindsay Holmwood
- 4:15 - 5:00: The NBN Puppet Journey: Christopher Fegan - NBN Co.
- 5:00 - 5:45: Using Puppet and OpenStack in the Real World - Sina Sadeghi - Aptira
Make sure that you thank our sponsors. Without their help, we wouldn't be able to keep this Puppet Camp free of charge for attendees!
- Thank you to ICE Systems for sponsoring the event and buying our drinks!
- Thank you to Atlassian for generously providing the space for the reception!
Learn more about sponsoring Puppet Camp!