Puppet Camp Atlanta_PAID 032613
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Puppet Camps are community-oriented, regional gatherings of Puppet users and developers. You will have the opportunity to talk to a diverse group of Puppet users, benefit from presentations delivered by prominent community members, and be able to share experiences and discuss potential implementations of Puppet with your peers.
- 8:00 - 9:00: Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 - 10:00: State of Puppet - Kelsey Hightower
- 10:00 - 10:45: Writing & sharing great modules on the Puppet Forge: Ryan Coleman - Puppet Labs
- 10:45 - 11:15: Break
- 11:15 - 12:00: Automating your Apache CloudStack infrastructure with Puppet: Dave Nalley - Citrix
- 12:00 - 1:00: Lunch
- 1:00 - 1:45: Don't Suck at Building Stuff: Mykel Alvis - MomentumSI
- 1:45 - 2:30: Boxen: How to Manage an Army of Laptops and Live to Talk About It: Will Farrington - Github
- 2:30 - 3:00: Break
- 3:00 - 3:45: Expert Panel Q&A
- 3:45 - 4:30 Puppet Demos - Ryan Coleman
Make sure that you thank our sponsors. Without their help, we wouldn't be able to keep this Puppet Camp free of charge for attendees!
- Thank you to Georgia Tech for providing the space for the event!
- Thank you to Red Hat for sponsoring Puppet Camp Atlanta! You can follow them @RedHatSoftware