Join Monique and Reid Mihalko for an adventure unlike any other!
We will begin the evening with one hour devoted to getting everyone on the same page about energy play resonance style......where we will cover many topics that can include.....
Would you like to expand the range of your ENERGETIC sexual experience?
Turn YOUR life into an orgasmic playground that doesn’t have to look anything like “sex”…
Learn to get in touch with your own energetic field, manipulate it, and turn it into a powerful source of connection and bliss.
Discover how and where to touch another to tune into, access, tease and play with their erotic energy, the energy of two people, or the energy of a entire group!
Tap into the energy of all 7 major chakra’s by yourself, with a partner, or in a group
Discover the differences in “taste” between energetic orgasms from chakra to chakra
Let me show you our tools, tips and tricks for unlocking your stuck sexual energy
AND of course be shown and get to play with Monique's Infamous creation... the "Heart Fuck!"
Monique has traveled all over the country doing puja's of every type imaginable and would like to give you a taste of ALL of them!
What is a puja? A puja is a ceremony to practice the path of tantra. In the East, puja is a celebration of the Divine, an honoring ceremony for a God or a Goddess, and those somewhere in between ;) In the West, we also celebrate the Divine, the divine in each of us. A puja is a group of people like you, open to celebrating heart felt interactions. During a puja we pair up with partners and practice different exercises that are designed to open our hearts, and deeper connect with ourselves and with others. It is an evening that will nurture your body, heart and spirit.
This will be Calgary's first 3way puja! You will have the unique opportunity to do the stations (exercises) in groups of 3. Monique and Reid will sprinkle in tools, tidbits, and tips on how to navigate successful threeways, and we will pull us down into a deep dive to experience every station to its fullest.
You are can come by yourself, with a partner, or with a couple of partners! Singles, couples, triads, pods and more are all welcome! People of all gender identities, sexual orientations, and relationship orientations are invited. :)
This is an excellent safe fully clothed structured space, for you to get to move through the potential awkward moments of interacting in a small group, plus it will just be a fun, connective, humorous evening, wherein we get permission to laugh at ourselves, to not have to "get it right" as you dare to try out something new.
Things to look forward to:
• Loosen the shackles that bind your heart and tongue as you find your divine reflection through each person you interact with.
• Be witnessed with such clarity and unconditional love, you will emerge transformed.
• Begin to connect with others in wonder, curiosity, and utter awareness, celebrating the divine presence within us all.
• Enter a wonderland of delights where every touch sensation you can imagine (and even a few beyond your wildest dreams) are laid out for you to explore.
• Explore both touching and being touched for your own pleasure, taking turns to fully focus on giving and then on receiving touch.
• Practice asking for the exact touch that you are craving in any moment.
• Hold one another's tears
• Communicate with another in total silence
• Be guided on a journey using the most intimate form of touch, our breath.
o We’ll be introducing an ancient ritual where you will explore each-others bodies, magnifying your connection physically, energetically, and spiritually.
o Then align your chakras through touch, breath, connection, and shared intent.
• Then earth touch, as you ground, and recenter, massage, nurture, hold, BE with one another.
• Followed by fire, as you invigorate, entice, awaken, arouse, "heat" up yourself and your partner
• Cooling down with water touch, fluid, soft, caressing, gentle, swaying, following, gliding
o With each element drop even deeper into your embodied bliss state as you learn to touch for YOUR pleasure, as you get to practice asking for the specific types of touch your body is craving/imagining at any moment.
If you come with partner(s), you can do all the negotiated exercises with one another, or you can choose to rotate through the room, where at each station (Exercise) you will have a chance to interact with 2 or more new people.
* Please eat before you arrive.
* This is a guided event and maintains strict boundaries which are firmly enforced.
* Please arrive 6:30-7pm.
* Doors will be locked at 7:15 pm so don’t be late!
* At this point we will begin the opening circle to create a safe and sacred container, so that we are all on the same page. No one will be admitted after the circle begins.
Love Offering: $40(CA) per person
Pay at the door (if spots still available): $50 per person
WHAT TO BRING:
* Nesting area - cushions, blankets, and anything soft and fuzzy to make your own personal nest on the floor
* a blindfold
* a closed water bottle
* sexy finger food such as strawberries, apricots, chocolate, crackers, cheese, grapes, etc.
ABOUT YOUR FACILITATORS:
Sex and relationship expert Reid Mihalko of www.ReidAboutSex.com helps adults create more self-esteem, self-confidence and greater health in their relationships and sex lives using an inspiring mixture of humor and knowledge. Reid’s workshops and college lectures have been attended by close to 40,000 men and women. He has appeared in media such as Oprah’s Our America With Lisa Ling on OWN, the Emmy award-winning talk show Montel, Dr. Phil’s The Doctors on CBS, Bravo’s Miss Advised, Fox News, in Newsweek, Seventeen, GQ, The Washington Post, and in thirteen countries and at least seven languages.
Monique Darling, workshop facilitator extraordinaire has led over 800 workshops in the past 5 years. She is the founder of Juicy Enlightenment an organization dedicated to empowering people who are questioning the assumptions of how their life should be and to offering tools for self expression that create trust, inner knowing and wisdom to enjoy the life they have. Monique has been featured on TLC and The Dr’s as well as various radio shows, podcasts and magazines across the USA. She specializes in helping others reclaim their power and natural sensuality by transmuting fear and repression into courage, self-love and freedom. Her primary purpose is helping folks bring out their vulnerability, energetic embodiment and fearless relating.She guides from a place of understanding and her natural exuberance is infectious! She is available for private sessions, experiential workshops and Cuddle Parties. Learn more about Monique by going to juicyenlightenment.com or track her whereabouts at whereintheworldismoniquedarling.com