Actions and Detail Panel
Public Private Partnerships in Africa - Real Estate, Finance and Policies
Thu, June 1, 2017, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM BST
Lets Move Africa will be presenting a discussion on Public Private Partnerships in Africa. It will cover real estate, finance and the latest policies in the region.
This interactive event will take place on Thursday 1st June 2017 at De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms from 6pm.
The discussion will cover:
- New policies and the future prospects for PPP’s in Africa.
- How national governments are promoting PPP’s and establishing enabling environments for projects to flourish.
- Review of case-studies and success stories within the region.
- How developing regional and country-specific projects compare.
- Discover innovative financial funds and available investment instruments that are shaping infrastructure developments in Africa.
Who should attend:
- Senior officials from African government bodies
- African utilities and regulatory bodies
- Private Equity and Debt investors
- Construction and Development companies
- Risk Managers
If you would like to be a speaker or sponsor please contact us via email@example.com