Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
PSU Center for Executive and Professional Education Digital Marketing Breakfasts
Save the date for our next Digital Marketing Breakfast: March 3, 2015
Panel and topic to be announced soon
Check-in starts at 7:15am, with the panel beginning at 7:30, followed by a Q&A session. We will finish by 9:30
PSU Center for Executive and Professional Education (CEPE)
This Portland State program increases your knowledge of digital marketing and new media, with particular focus on business integration. Today, more than ever before, there is a need for professionals who can master these new media skills and apply them to business solutions.
The broad-based curriculum covers topics in design, user experience, development, and business strategies for current interactive technologies. Over 50 stand-alone courses and three noncredit certificates are offered. The courses are taught by over twenty industry professionals widely recognized as experts in their field. Professional Certificates of Completion include:
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Busines of Craft Brewing
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Industry-expert instructors
- Real client projects for portfolio development
- Evening, weekend, and online learning
- Networking with instructors fellow students, and professional partners
- University-level training in hi-tech labs and classrooms