The Philippines Society of Information Technology Educators Foundation, Inc.- National Capital Region chapter (PSITE- NCR) chapter will host an event dubbed as “PSITE-NCR 4th IT Student Congress” for more than one thousand (1000) students from the different institutions that will feature competent speakers from ICT industries, and academic sector. This will be held on January 18, 2016, Monday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm at Adamson University , Manila.
First Session : 8:00-12:00
Second Session : 1:00-5:00
The registration fee is PhP 300.00. The IT Student Congress main objective is to keep the students abreast with the latest innovations and developments. They will also be given an opportunity to meet IT experts and gurus, and socialize with the other students from various academic institutions.
1. Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Free admission for faculty members who will bring in 25 students.
3. All payments should be settled on or before January 11, 2016 to determine the exact number of attendees.
Payments can be made by way of cash thru any PSITE-NCR Officers OR deposit in PSITE-NCR Bank
Account, please see details below :
Account name: PSITE NCR
Account Number: 313-0081234
Bank Branch: Allied Bank – UE Recto
Account type: Peso Savings
In case of bank deposit, kindly scan the deposit slip, and email it to
Project Manager : Ms. Jovy Factor - firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer : Dr. Lily Gumban - email@example.com
Registraion : Rejan Tadeo - firstname.lastname@example.org
4. In case of no show, the reserved slots will still be paid by the school.
5. Do not forget to bring your School ID.
6. Please provide us the list of names of those who will attend the event.
7. Please indicate if faculty member or student. Slot for the reservation should be specified whether the participants will be attending morning or afternoon session.
8. No parking space will be provided for the participants.
9. Eating and drinking inside the theater is strictly prohibited.
We greatly salute you for your usual support, and wish that you will actively participate in all our remaining activities for school year 2015-2016. Thank you very much. God bless.
PSITE-NCR Board 2015-2016