Wednesday, November 2, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Seattle, United States
How to spice up Thanksgiving with the Flavors of the South of France. Join Chef Lenny as he demonstrates a refreshing take on traditional dishes. He will be combining traditional Thanksgiving flavors with the culinary techniques and flavors of Provence. Learn how to give a french flair to your family feast this year.
- Roasted new potatoes with Parsley and Rosemary
- Sweet Potato B’Stilla
- Orange Roasted Fennel
- Carrots ala Vichy
- Timbale of Pasta with Asparagus and Mushroom
- Pan Seared Ahi Tuna with Haricot vert, Coddled eggs and Nicoise olives
- Provencale Scented turkey with Sauce Chasseur
- Savory Bread Pudding with Merguez Sausage and Escarole
- Apple Gallette
This class is part guided tasting, part cooking demo and part educational entertainment!
Must be 21 years or older to participate in the tastings.
NOTE: Explorer Club members need to bring their Explorer Club membership card to class or will be asked to pay the difference.
When & Where
Wine World & Spirits
Largest wine shop in the Northwest with a great selection of beers from near and far.