Human Mosiac: Creating and Maintaining
a Diverse Workforce
Most employers understand that having a diverse workforce is vital to the success of the business. This training is designed to help supervisors recognize diversity amongst the staff and create an initiative to create a more diverse environment. We will be reviewing the main steps to create diversity and will be sharing tools to broaden the acceptance of a diverse team.
After completing this session, participants will leave with an understanding of:
The key components to a diverse workplace
- Tools that will enhance diversity and acceptance of others
Please note: Check-In starts at 8:30 a.m.
- 8:30 a.m. - Check-In, Networking, and Light Breakfast Refreshments
- 9:00 a.m. - Session Begins
- 12:00 p.m. - Session Ends
- Coffee and Water, as well as light breakfast refreshments provided
- Periodic breaks throughout
This training is made available at no cost to you. To attend, click the green “Register” button and complete the registration form by 12 p.m. Monday, December 5. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
ProService Hawaii is the premier provider of HR Administration Services. Our Bundled HR Solution continues to deliver significant competitive advantages to our 2,000+ clients.
Our clients enjoy:
- Significant savings and cost-containment for health care and workers’ compensation
- Decreased employment-related risk
- A suite of HR, managerial, and certified safety training programs
- On-time and accurate payroll administration
- Dedicated HR Service Teams for all transactions and inquiries
- Compliance guidance via certified industry experts
- Enhanced HR experience for employees