Resolving Conflict and Conducting Difficult Conversations
Conflict in the workplace is unavoidable, yet, despite knowing this, so many of us shy away from conflict, ignore it, or take a passive approach because it’s easier than feeling uncomfortable with addressing it. However, the ability to effectively address conflict is an essential component of being a leader. This training is designed to help supervisors push past the discomfort of addressing conflict and learn how to conduct difficult conversations.
In this session, participants will:
Develop a productive approach to conflict
Learn the best way to deliver difficult conversations
Practice providing feedback in a positive, respectful way using a 5-Step Road Map
Duration: 2.5-3 hours
Please note: Check-In starts at 8:30 a.m.
- 1:00 p.m. - Check-In, Networking, and Light Afternoon Refreshments
- 1:30 p.m. - Session Begins
- 4:30 p.m. - Session Ends
- Coffee and Water, as well as light afternoon refreshments provided
- Periodic breaks throughout
This training is made available at no cost to you. To attend, click the green “Register” button and complete the registration form by 12 p.m. Monday, December 5, 2016 to secure your spot.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save This Event
When & Where
ProService Hawaii is the premier provider of HR Administration Services. Our Bundled HR Solution continues to deliver significant competitive advantages to our 1,200+ clients.
Our clients enjoy:
- Significant savings and cost-containment for health care and workers’ compensation
- Decreased employment-related risk
- A suite of HR, managerial, and certified safety training programs
- On-time and accurate payroll administration
- Dedicated HR Service Teams for all transactions and inquiries
- Compliance guidance via certified industry experts
- Enhanced HR experience for employees