Props, Ponies & Popping Corks Wine-Tasting
- Date: Friday, 19 Aug 2011
- Time: 5:30-8:30pm
- Tickets: $25/person. Limited to 125 people!
- Participating 'tasters': James Leigh Cellars, Casa Ventura Imports, Flyers Brewery, Airfield Estates Winery and Masquerade Wine Company - wine will be available for purchase by the bottle at this event. With nibbles: Quel Fromage cheeses, Avenue Bread & olive oils straight from Spain!
- Music: Chico's Paradise jazz trio, featuring Scot Ranney (piano), Andy Simmons (bass) and Grant Wilson (drums)
- Please note: this wine tasting & fund raising event is for individuals over 21 years of age.
- Thanks to Randy Best at our local Waddell & Reed office for sponsoring this event.
2011 marks the second annual Props & Ponies Mustang-Mustang Show - an event that features the Ford Mustang and her inspiration the P-51 Mustang. Friday's wine-tasting event has a limited number of tickets available.
Saturday is open to all who wish to admire the works of art showcased on our ramp! Admission to the show is by donation ($5/person suggested) and does not require a ticket.
For more information about Props & Ponies, visit http://www.heritageflight.org/content/visit/calendar-special-events/props-ponies/
When & Where
Heritage Flight Museum
Founded in 1996 by Apollo 8 astronaut Maj. General William Anders, the Heritage Flight Museum is a non-profit, 501(C)(3) organization dedicated to the preservation and flying of historic military aircraft. The Museum is located at the Skagit Regional Airport in Burlington, WA and is open 9-3pm Tues-Sat with 'fly days' on the 2nd Saturday of each month (April-October). Visitors can get an up-close look at the selection of flying World War II, Korean and Vietnam era aircraft and collection of memorabilia and artifacts.
For more information about HFM and how you can support its mission, please visit heritageflight.org.