The building tour is not required but is offered as a courtesy to provide interested parties an opportunity to inspect the building. The tour will be led by Scott McDivitt of the City of Atlanta Office of Enterprise Asset Management (OEAM). The building may contain hazardous constituents, including but not limited to asbestos, lead-based paint, mold, and polychlorinated biphenyls. In the event a respondent or a member of the respondent team elects to tour the building, the following is required:
1) All individuals will need sign the City’s and/or Invest Atlanta’s waiver release and indemnity of liability before entering the building;
2) All individuals will be responsible for, at his or her sole expense, providing and wearing their own protective gear, such as a mask, goggles, and/or protective clothing;
3) All individuals will be responsible for, at his or her sole expense, bringing their own flashlight;
4) All individuals are strongly encouraged to wear boots; and
5) All individuals agree not to disturb any structures or personal property.
For additional questions regarding the tour, please contact Scott McDivitt at 404-955-4257. Please check this page for updates on the tour. RFP information is available on Invest Atlanta's website:
The tour will meet at City Hall in the atrium, 55 Trinity Ave.