Join us on Wednesday 1st February at The Hurlingham Club in Fulham for Property Investors of London
Don’t spend your time with the people you knew yesterday. Join us and we’ll connect you to the right people and resources to help you and your business grow.
Are you fed up with consistently meeting people to whom you give value and receive none in return?
Our role as your hosts will be to ensure you are introduced to the people who are valuable to you and your business. You won’t just be left to fend for yourself.
Our objective is to facilitate growth from millions to tens of millions and beyond.
Help us create London’s most influential networking event.
Richard has been investing in property for over 18 years now. His experience ranges from buy-to-let, flipping, contracting, HMO's and more lately investing in hotels. With a vast breadth of knowledge and an equally large list of contacts, Richard normally has an answer or knows someone who does.
Is there a dress code?
We'd like you to be in smart casual or smart attire
Does The Hurlingham Club have any rules I have to know about?
The Hurlingham Club is an exclusive private members' club in Fulham. It's really a stunning venue and we are so pleased to be able to invite you to join us there. As with all exclusive venues there are one or two house rules we all have to follow so please do your best.
1. Please be sure to bring your printed ticket to show to the security staff on the gate. Without it they won't be able to let you in.
2. When arriving and leaving the event please be sure to go straight to the gate. We are not allowed to take a tour of the club
3. Mobile phone use is limited to The Terrace Room where the event is being held.
What time does the event start?
Networking begins at 6.30pm
Can I get in to The Hurlingham Club before 6.30 pm?
You can arrive at The Club from 6.30pm onwards. Before that the security are not allowed to let you in.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
You have various options.
1. You can drive to the event and park for free in the Club
2. The nearest Underground station is Putney Bridge on the District Line. The Club is a 2-3 minute walk from the station
3. The 22 bus stops at the bottom of the New King's Road and from there it's a 4-5 minute walk to the Club
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can email us at email@example.com. Emails are not monitored all the time so please be patient.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes you do
What is the refund policy?
We offer a refund up to 48 hours before the event. This gives us enough time to resell your ticket