Come join social-emotional learning proponents from across your region to learn effective approaches for developing an SEL plan for your school, district or community. Whether your community has been implementing SEL for some time or is just getting started, there are concrete steps that you can take to improve your effectiveness and results.
At this regional event you will:
- Learn best practices and practical solutions for developing a comprehensive SEL plan
- Assess the current state of SEL in your community
- Connect with others in your region and share lessons learned
- Discover strategies for successfully advocating for SEL in your school, district or community
- Create an action plan outlining practical next steps to take back to your community
- Leave feeling informed, inspired and renewed
Details: Event check in and continental breakfest begin at 8:00am. Welcome remarks begin at 8:30am followed by the morning session. Lunch at 12:00pm will be followed by the afternoon session from 1:00pm to 3:30pm.
Location: The event will be held at The Algonquin Regional High School located at 79 Bartlett Street, Northborough MA 01532. Parking is located next to the Main Entrance of the high school.