Promoting Business Continuity with Suppliers and Business Partners
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This business continuity webinar will help you understand why continuity with critical suppliers and partners can be disruptive and how the risk of interruptions can be reduced before and during a contract's term. You will learn how to perform financial analysis, compare suppliers to their industry, uncover past and pending litigation, refining reference checks, and use a bankruptcy prediction model.
Why Should You Attend:
A supplier or partner's business failure or tarnished reputation can adversely impact your organization if the timeliness and quality of your deliverables are impaired. In this webinar, you will learn how to mitigate this risk by screening your suppliers and partners on financial, legal, and reputational criteria before executing a contractual commitment.
Once the contract is executed, continued monitoring of their business health also remains important to awareness of and preparing for adverse changes. The more crucial a single or limited number of suppliers or partners are to your business success, the more critical this screening and monitoring process becomes.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to screen your supplier's business health before and throughout the contract relationship. The webinar will include the following critical information:
- Financial trend and ratio analysis;
- Industry comparisons for small through large public companies;
- A bankruptcy prediction tool;
- Checking references on failures;
- Source selection terms to include in a solicitation; and
- Automating a news search for ongoing partners
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.