Actions and Detail Panel
Projects in Deltek Costpoint
Tue, Oct 17, 2017, 9:00 AM – Thu, Oct 19, 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
The Projects module within Deltek Costpoint is one of the most important and distinguishing features that government contractors utilize. However, it is also the most difficult to master.
In our Projects in Deltek Costpoint 7 training course, we'll cover how to set projects up right the first time so that Costpoint can automatically compute revenue. This three-day training course is held at our offices in Tysons Corner, Virginia and carries 18 CPE credits upon completion. Your registration includes hands-on access to our Costpoint 7 training database, along with a student manual.
Learning objectives for this course include:
- Describing the flow of data in projects module
- Describing a possible project structure
- Listing attributes of the project field
- Setting up a project and project work force in Costpoint
- Entering original contract, modifications, and funded value information
- Setting up revenue calculations and contract ceilings
- Setting up government contract information
- Cloning and adding projects
- Setting up T&M labor categories and billing rates
- Setting up units
- Entering Advanced budgets
- Processing Revenue
- Describing Owning vs. Performing orgs
- Procesing cost calculations and project transfers
- Redistributing revenue
- Generating project reports
Projects in Deltek Costpoint 7 is a three-day, basic level course and does not require a prerequisite or advance preparation.