The Projects module within Deltek Costpoint is one of the most important and distinguishing features that government contractors utilize. However, it is also the most difficult to master.
In our Projects in Deltek Costpoint 7 training course, we'll cover how to set projects up right the first time so that Costpoint can automatically compute revenue. This three-day training course is held at our offices in Tysons Corner, Virginia and carries 18 CPE credits upon completion. Your registration includes hands-on access to our Costpoint 7 training database, along with a student manual.
Learning objectives for this course include:
- Describing the flow of data in projects module
- Describing a possible project structure
- Listing attributes of the project field
- Setting up a project and project work force in Costpoint
- Entering original contract, modifications, and funded value information
- Setting up revenue calculations and contract ceilings
- Setting up government contract information
- Cloning and adding projects
- Setting up T&M labor categories and billing rates
- Setting up units
- Entering Advanced budgets
- Processing Revenue
- Describing Owning vs. Performing orgs
- Processing cost calculations and project transfers
- Redistributing revenue
- Generating project reports
Projects in Deltek Costpoint 7 is a three-day, basic level course and requires a prerequisite. Attendees must complete the NeoSystems Introduction to Costpoint E-LEARNING COURSE or have knowledge of Costpoint navigation, financial architecture and basic data entry. It is assumed in this course that students have experience with the fundamentals of Costpoint.
||NeoSystems Introduction to Costpoint E-LEARNING COURSE or have knowledge of Costpoint navigation, financial architecture and basic data entry
|Field of Study:
||Specialized Knowledge and Applications
||Group-Live, Instructor-Led Course
When & Where
NeoSystems delivers strategic back office services, including Accounting & Finance, Human Capital Management, and Information Technology, to government contractors. As a Deltek and IBM partner, we enable smarter decision making through turning data into relevant, actionable reports. And, through our secure, private cloud, your applications become accessible from virtually anywhere.