Project Managment Training
About the seminar
ENAA developed this course by entrust from Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan. It provides comprehensive knowledge and skills of overall project management for promising young engineers who work in international engineering and construction fields. The seminar will be conducted by ENAA under the arrangement of JLPW Strategic Consulting Sdn Bhd in Kuala Lumpur.
Who should Attend
- Engineers working for Japanese engineering companies, including general constructors and affiliated companies.
- Engineers in pursuit of a project management position/career for construction projects
- Individuals who need to strengthen their project management knowledge and skills Number of Participants
30 participants (on a first- come -first- served basis)
- Learn the overall Engineering Project Management fundamentals and a major management method adapted in Japan.
- Enhance practical knowledge and skills throughout all stages of project management.
- Learn how to build the common understanding with Japanese and other engineers in engineering and construction project management.
Mr. TADASHI NOMURA
Tadashi Nomura has been a lecturer for Project Management for ENAA and also universities including Nippon Univ., Chuo Univ in Japan. He was engaged as Procurement Manager for the first HICOM National Car Plant Project in Malaysia, 1983. He has a very vast experience as Project Manager overseas in the field of Civil and Engineering and also undertook subsidiary companies as Managing Director in Europe during his career. He took assignment as committee member of several government sectors such as Cabinet Office and Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism in Japan. He is a qualified Architect and a Senior Adviser to Japan PFI/PPP Association.
Dates:14th –15th December , 2016
Time : 9:00a.m.‐5:00p.m. each day (Registration from 8:30a.m.)
Speaker & Moderator : Mr. Tadashi Nomura
Participation Fee: RM 1,272 (Inclusive of training materials, lunch & refreshments for training periods)
Kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly to +603- 2203 3399
cheque payable to “JLPW Strategic Consulting Sdn Bhd” and Bank in to;
Bank Name : Public Bank Berhad
Bank Account No. : 3178780522
Bank Address : Head Office Menara Public Bank 146, Jalan Ampang 50450, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
*Payment should be made before 7th December 2016
*Registration Form and bank slip should be fax to
TEL No +603 2203 3399 and
E-mail to: email@example.com
or post to
JLPW Strategic Consulting Sdn Bhd
B-11-8, Level 11, Megan Avenue II
Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +60 3 2203 3388 DL: +60 3 2166 1108
Fax: +60 3 2203 3399 Website: www.jlpw.com.my
Venue: Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel and Residences
Supported by: Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO), Kuala Lumpur Office
Date and Time
Pullman City Centre Hotel and Residences
4, Jalan Conlay
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur 50450