Actions and Detail Panel
Project Manager+ :How to Create a Personal Brand & Achieve Career Success
Sat, July 30, 2016, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
Testimonials from other workshops & coaching in the past
Steven Godsell, Product Lifecycle Management | Strategy | Effective
“Atul was my personal mentor/coach. I benefited tremendously from several high quality coaching interactions with him.”
Mehrnoush Zare, PMP, Aviation Consultant, Design/Certification/Project Management
“Atul and his team helped me identify my behavioral styles, picking up good traits and avoiding negative traits. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend it”
(1) What makes this workshop Unique? Click on this YouTube Video to learn
more --> https://youtu.be/G18OUrDu--A
As a Project manager, or Project Management professional have you ever wondered about:
1) How to build your personal brand as a thought leader?
2) Developing networking & LinkedIn skills to ensure an amazing project management
3) How to avoid burning out & stressing out due to shortage of resources at your
Learn Adaptive Execution: A methodology to do more, in same or less time & with same
or less resources even in face of constant change in scope.
4) Why do some PMs earn lot more than others & how to avoid earnings stagnation?
Learn innovation techniques that will help you add tremendous value to your employer,
make you indispensable and provide returns for a lifetime
Did you know that PMI and other Project Management organizations repeatedly highlight 4 topics as key to ensuring you have an awesome career as a project manager?
- Networking Skills,
- Use of LinkedIn to build a personal brand as a thought leader,
- Innovation, and
- Ability to deliver results in the face of constant change
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions, you must attend this workshop being offered at Lawrence Tech University, Southfield, Michigan (Metro Detroit).
CERTUS+ and its instructor(s) have:
- Over 20+ years of experience delivering project management success.
- The right balance between project management, business & academic experience
- Association with Ross School of Business, U of M, Ann Arbor; Lawrence Tech & PMI
This unique combination enables us to deliver great career success for project managers. We know what traits management seeks in Project Managers.
Date and Time
Lawrence Technological University
Wayne H. Buell Management Building, Room M336
21000 W 10 Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48075