EduPristine Inc. is coming up with a 3 full days Project Management Bootcamp in Jeddah.
PMP [Project Management Professional]:
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification is the most coveted credential in project management offered by the reputed PMI and this credential scheme is accredited by American National Standard Institute (ANSI) against the international organizations for standard (ISO) 17024. PMP® certification is globally recognized and demanded, the PMP credential demonstrates to employers, clients and colleagues that a project manager possesses project management knowledge, experience and skills to bring projects to successful completion.
- 3 days of intense classroom training + 12 months of e-learning training (Approved by PMI USA) for 24*7 self-study.
- Anytime, Anywhere access
- Audio-Video Course Content as per PMBOK 5th Edition
- Training delivered by Certified Trainer Workshop includes interactive exercises and quizzes.
- 4 PMP Practice Test -to test your preparation for the PMP® Exam 35 Contact Hours course completion certificate - mandatory for the PMP® Exam. (REP - 2314)
- Assistance in PMI application form
Day Wise Schedule:
- Introduction to PMP(R) Course Certification
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Processes
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Process Group View
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Exam Preparation Tips and Tricks
- Mock Test Solving
Unique Offerings of EduPristine PMP Classroom Training
- Convenient Weekend Sessions
- 60 Contact Hours/ PDU® – Approved for PMP® certification exam
- 487 mins of Training Videos for all 13 objectives (100% syllabus covered)
- 4 Full length mock exams (995 unique questions)
- Objective based practice tests
- Exhaustive explanation with every question
- Tips & Tricks
- Revise Revision notes
- Reports to assess strengths & weaknesses
- Unlimited Access
- 24 x 7 support for Doubt Clearing
Please enrol yourself at the earliest since registration is going to close soon.
Looking forward for your active participation