Actions and Detail Panel
Project Management: PM² Primer (1 day) - Brussels
A one-day course that introduces the basics of the European Commission Project Management Methodology (PM²) for anyone who is interested. The course focuses on the PM² lifecycle (the different project phases and the core project plans), the governance model and the roles and responsibilities of the PM² project organization. The major differences with other Project management methodologies will be discussed. The course is also a useful introduction for Prince2 and PMP certifiacte holders.
- Introduction on projects, programs, portfolios, PM methodologies
- The PM² focus on Outputs, outcomes and benefits
- The PM² Governance model and the roles & responsibilities
- Project manager’s competences and mindsets
- Project lifecycle: Initiating, planning, execution, monitor & control and closing
- Scope and value of the major PM² artefact templates, Reports, and Project Logs in order to be able to review and understand project progress.
Who should attend
Anyone interested in the PM² methodology. Could be useful for PMI/Prince2 Certified people, managers of the project manager, Project Owners, Solution Providers, senior managers, program and portfolio managers, PMO staff. The course will be given in English.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Should you have any questions, you can contact the organizer by calling +32 498 70.80.38 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you offer any group discounts?
Yes we do! The second participant (or more) from the same organisation or company (invoiced on the same document) will benefit from a 15% discount. Please contact us if you are interested.
Can I collect PDUs for this course?
Yes, PMI/PMP certificate holders can collect 8 PDUs for this course.