Actions and Detail Panel
Project Management: PM² Essentials (2 days) - Brussels
Tue, Apr 18, 2017, 9:00 AM – Wed, Apr 19, 2017, 5:00 PM CEST
This two-day Project Management seminar is designed to provide a focused introduction to the European Commission Project Management Methodology (PM²) along with an overview of all the core PM² elements and plans. Over the two days, a number of exercises and workshops will provide hands-on experience of both core Project Management tools and techniques and key PM² templates.
Having completed this seminar, you will appreciate the benefits of using a project management methodology, be more effective at managing (or participating in) projects, and be familiar with the PM² Governance model and its roles, responsibilities, processes, templates and mindsets. You will be in a position to start implementing some of the most essential Project Management best practices, tools and techniques.
Who should attend
This seminar is designed for Project Team Members or Project Managers who would like to:
- learn more about the PM² Project Management Methodology.
- adopt a methodology for their organization or projects.
- attain a PM² Certification.
- Introduction to projects, programs, portfolios and PM methodologies.
- The PM² focus on outputs, outcomes and business implementation.
- The PM² Governance model and its roles & responsibilities.
- The PM² mindsets and professional virtues.
- The PM² Project lifecycle - Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitor & Control, Closing.
- PM² management processes, key tools, core techniques.
- Key PM² templates - the Business Case, Project Charter, Project Handbook and Project Work Plan templates.
- The four PM² Logs and the Stakeholder Matrix.
- Workshops focused on PM² templates.
- PM² Certification - tips and tricks.
- In-class practice quizzes.
- PowerPoint slides (PDF).
- PM² Cheat Sheets (printed).
- PM² Guide (printed & PDF) and Artefacts Templates (PDF).
- PM² Quizzes (online).
This seminar is open to all. Prior experience in project management or working on projects is useful but not required.
Maarten Koens, PMP, PRINCE 2
Pierre Leclercq, PM² Certified
PM² Advanced (2 days), Agile PM² Essentials (2 days)
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Should you have any questions, you can contact the organizer by calling +32 498 70.80.38 or by email at info@GoPM2.com.
Do you offer any group discounts?
Yes we do! The second participant (or more) from the same company or organization (invoiced on the same document) will benefit from a 15% discount. Please contact us if you are interested.
Can you get PDUs for this course?
The course provider (GBMC) is accredited with PMI. PMI/PMP certificate holders can collect 16 PDUs for this course.