Project Management for Auditors – Improving audit productivity for GCP, GMP and GLP
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
This Project Management training for Auditors will help you understand how to apply project management principles to auditing to ensure efficient and effective quality assurance of drug development.
Why Should You Attend:
Auditing is essential to ensuring quality assurance of drug development. Each audit has a degree of complexity which needs effective project management. With ever increasing pressures to complete the audit promptly and to the appropriate quality standard, the effective use of project management can provide essential tools and techniques to achieve this. Indeed effective project management can be a key factor to successful completion of efficient auditing.
This presentation will provide you with an excellent understanding of project management skills, to apply to auditing in all GXP areas. You will be provided with an integrated project tool kit which can easily be used with your existing or future project management tools used for auditing. This tool kit has been used to significantly improve the successful completion of auditing on time to the right quality standard in many pharmaceutical organisations. The presentation will show you how to use these project management skills to gain the most benefit from them in your auditing activities.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- What is a Project Management framework for auditing?
- What are the benefits and relevance of project management to audit?
- Key principles of project management applied to auditing
- key project management definitions relevant to audit
- Defining project scope and requirements for an audit project
- Developing the Project Work Plan for an audit
- Defining activity dependencies and creating network diagrams for an audit
- Producing a project plan for an audit
- Monitoring and controlling audit projects
- Closing the audit project
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.