Project Management Basics
This class starts with defining terminology, than moves onto defining scope. This is done by looking at the types of requirements and then development life cycles. This information grows into a WBS. A strong focus of the class is estimating a schedule and determining project costs. Students will become comfortable with various Project Management processes including risk planning and decision analysis tree. The goals of this class are obtained through lectures, group case studies and hands on execution of group activities.
- Students will be able to clearly see the importance of defining requirements.
- Systematize project work into a work breakdown structure.
- Establish task relationship and determine project’s critical path.
- Manage resources and establish a project budget.
- Develop and manage the project schedule.
- Understand risk management and change control.
Discover ITT Riverchase Training Center
3 Riverchase Office Plaza
Discover Information Technology and Training