Introducing an all new style of Scrapbooking. This class is the first in a 12-part series, in which you will create an entire scrapbook album in the Project Life scrapbooking style. Learn how to create beautiful pages without the stress of having to find ways to fill your pages, co-ordinate colours and work out a layout. This new style is fun, beautiful and highly addictive! Class includes album pages and come along to 10 or more classes to receive a free 12x12 Scrapbook Binder Album! Monthly event fee includes all materials ...
- Divided Scrapbook Page
- Project Life Journalling Cards
- Project Life Spacer Cards
- Usage of my punches and embellishment materials for Project Life Cards...
Use Stamps, Embellishments, Text, Designer Papers and Punch Shapes to really make your Project Life Scrapbook uniquely special...
Not sure what a project Life Scrapbook page looks like? Here's a quick sample:
You basically use page protectors that have pockets of various sizes to put photos, journalling cards and spacer cards to make a quick scrapbook page... this style of scrapbooking allows you to create many scrapbook pages quickly... just put your photos in the pockets and then journal, embellish a few more small cards and assemble... easy and quick!
We proudly Use Stampin' Up! Supplies and Materials.
This venue is limited to 12 crafters - four at each crafting station... I'll have a 12"x12" paper cutter at each station.
All the hardwork will be done for you... I'll have the Project Life Cards cut out for you... all you need to do is embellish the project life cards and place in your divided pockets and jounal!
Max Group Size: 12 (If you need a larger group, I can come to your classroom, church or synagogue)
Please Bring: Snail/Adhesive, Paper Snips/ Scissors if you have them...
Cancellations: Please Let me know as soon as you can since I cut cardstock shortly after registration...
Benefits of coming:
1. No Mess in YOUR home!!!
2. It's a fun way to meet new friends!
3. Learn how to do fun and interesting things with paper...
4. You get a free Stampin' Up! Catalog as they come out
5. You get to play with a lot of Stampin' Up! product
6. Cupcakes - did I mention I serve Cute Miniature Cupcakes at each event!!!
7. A slice of heaven - enjoy papercrafting without kids!!! Finally a chance to focus on your hobby wihtout being interrupted
8. You get inspired again... and recharged for the month!
9. Oh did I mention - I do the hard stuff like making the card/ scrapbook kits!
10. You get a free Scrapbook Binder if you attend 10 classes!
Experience: Beginner to slightly Intermediate
Call or email me for details.
Are you inkspired! Join now or contact me if you have questions.