Programmatic Advertising: Building 1 to 1 relationships with consumers thro...
Programmatic Advertising: Building 1 to 1 relationships with consumers through innovative strategy and technology.
- Intro to Programmatic (concept and realization – what are you buying, how it works and why it’s grown)
- What’s new and what’s coming soon in programmatic (a prediction or two)
- Ways to access programmatic (integrated in SaaS apps – specifics, agencies, how else?)
- A couple of case studies (mid-size and larger brand)
- Who is MediaCrossing
Please join us on Thursday, March 9, at 6:00 p.m.
What you will learn:
- How media buying has changed because of programmatic – it’s radically different than only a few years ago
- Why reach is important, but providing consumers with specific messaging, “in the moment” is more important to build life-long engagement
- How a programmatic strategy mines for new clients on a hyperlocal, hyper-specific basis
- Keys to a successful digital strategy, including a harmonious mix of display, video, mobile, search and streaming audio to build that relationship
- The relevance of brand perception on social channels and how best to make owned media communications more effective
- The imperative to continually reinvent your brand online
Who should attend
- CMOs and senior marketing leaders seeking to enhance their effectiveness online and better engage with their customers
- Advertising buyers at both clients and agencies seeking to dramatically improve ROI from online media investments
- Personnel charged with media buying at the following kinds of organizations:
- Regional and national retailers
- Consumer packaged goods and beverage manufacturers
- Travel (hotels, airlines, booking services)
- Live event organizers / ticket sellers