Profiting With New Home Sales
55% of surveyed home buyers prefer a new-built home!
Must be why sales of new home are skyrocketing
Are you profiting from these sales?
Would you like to?
Attend this C.R.E.C approved seminar to discover how adding new-home sales to your clien services can put money in your bank account this year.
ACQUIRE FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESSFUL NEW HOME TRANSACTIONS…
- How New Homes Save Homeowners Money Custom or Production Builders - Which Is Best?
- Discover The Builder’s Team
- Buyer Appointments Required By The Builder
- Commissions: PROTECTING YOURS
- Earnest Money: PROTECTING YOUR CLIENT’S
- The Builder’s Contract Setting & Managing Expectations
- How Builders Improve Your Cash Flow
- How Builders Improve Your productivity
Where: 11859 Pecos ST, Suite 200, Westminster CO 80234
When: Wednesday December 21st from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Instructor: A former top producing builder representative and division sales manager for two national builders, Ron Meier is qualified to help you grasp the benefits of including new-built homes to your list of client services. Ron is a past President of the Builder Realty Council and has an inactive Colorado Real Estate license.
Sponsored By: TBD