Do you know what employers are looking for?
Join us for a five-day intensive boot camp that offers hands-on, interactive activities in a real life office setting to develop confidence in the professional skills most in demand by today’s employers.
* Communication: Learn how to appropriately correspond at work, in both verbal and written forms.
* Office Technology: Learn how to master Outlook, a CRM database, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint in a business setting.
* Public Speaking: Learn how to interact in small group meetings and in a formal presentation environment.
* Managing your Manager: Learn how to develop the most effective working relationship with your boss in order to help you grow and meet career goals.
* Business 101: Analyze how companies make money, learn how to effectively contact customers, understand what a complete sales cycle entails, and gain a deeper knowledge of how to impact target audiences.
* Networking and Job-seeking: Maximize the effects of your resume and LinkedIn profile, as well as gain help in career selection, interview skills, and the art of following up.
Professional Skills Boot Camp enables you to learn crucial soft skills in both individual and team settings. We foster a focused, individualized environment to help you become the best professional you can be.
Professional Skills Boot Camp + Internship Program teaches a proven process to identify companies of interest, locate appropriate contacts, and the strategy to access the hidden internship and job market. Our research team supplements your efforts utilizing our proprietary database and research tools. A personal Advisor will enhance your resume, LinkedIn profile and create a customized informational interview request letter specific to your needs. Our Sales team will also market Professional Skills Boot Camp attendees who score over 90% assessment upon completion of Boot Camp to our clients for potential internship and job placement.
Program pricing ranges from $1500-$2500. Call for more details.
The program will be held at the Collegial Services’ office located in downtown Danville, CA. Programs run Monday-Friday year-round. Please contact our office for available dates. 925-818-2280 or email@example.com.
Collegial Services assists students and recent graduates with their successful transition from college to career.
We specialize in college-to-career and re-entry advising, intern/graduate placement, parent programming and recruiting.
Collegial Services’ Founder, Robin Reshwan, is a Careers writer for USNEWS.com, and a professional development instructor for Saint Mary’s School of Economics and Business, a career coach with Stanford, UC Berkeley Haas Business School, and UC Davis’ Alumni Associations. She has interviewed, placed and hired thousands of people across a broad spectrum of companies and industries. Her career tips and advice are used by academic institutions, national clubs/associations and businesses.
We Launch Careers.
402 Railroad Avenue, Suite 201
Collegial Services connects college students, business professionals and the organizations that hire them. Our services include college to career advising, placement, on-campus recruiting solutions and program management. In short, we launch careers.