Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO)
Thursday, November 14, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Friday, November 15, 2013 at 5:00 PM (CST)
Centare’s Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) is an improvement to the Product Owner courses currently available on the market. The PSPO provides students with real tools to help them perform the role of Product Owner. While most courses simply teach Scrum theory and leave it to students to fill in the blanks, the PSPO provides prescriptive guidance to jumpstart new Product Owners.
Learning objectives covered:
- Scrum Fundamentals.
- Performing or Interacting with Product Management.
- Thinking in terms of Agile Return on Investment (ROI).
- Understanding Market Validation and Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- Effective User Stories and Acceptance Criteria. Who, What and Why?
- Visualizing Work.
- Growing and Communicating Vision.
- Budgeting, Planning and Estimating.
Assessment and Certification
Similar to the Professional Scrum Product Owner course, the PPO has two associated assessments with two levels of certification: PSPO I and PSPO II. When students complete a PPO course students, they will be prepared to take the PSPO I assessment from Scrum.org. Upon passing this assessment students will receive the industry-recognized "PSPO I" certification and their name will be posted on the Scrum.org website.