Join us for a bi-monthly gathering of Professional Sales Association members: Give & Get Mastermind Group,
after the 1st Friday of the month breakfast meeting each month at the DoubleTree Bloomington (494/100) and the third Monday of the month at the Golden Valley location.
Why participate: “If you want to achieve your goals, help others achieve theirs.” Zig Ziglar
We’d like to create an opportunity for 10-12 B2B sales executives support each other while working in this model:
- 10 minutes: Build relationships (Give) share introductions, insights and motivational content
- 15 minutes: Share questions/challenges (Get) One person gets 10 minutes in the Sales Success Seat and as a group, we offer suggestions and experiences that have proven profitable and beneficial.
- 10 minutes – (Get) Challenge each other to create and implement goals for next two weeks
- Share leadership each meeting (Give and Get). Last person in the Sales Success Seat facilitates the next meeting.
- Share referrals (Give and Get) as appropriate, but not required
- Share (Give and Get) podcasts, videos and books appropriate to our interests
PSA Members who should participate: B2B sales executives who (1) want to reach or exceed their goals by utilizing a supportive team of mastermind colleagues (2) able to commit until January 6, 2017 (3) willing to consider six month renewal (4) acts nobly, honestly and with high integrity and trustworthiness.
How much: Initially no fees charged unless the group decides otherwise.
“Mastermind Groups create a win/win situation for all participants. New friendships develop and everyone grows because of the support and encouragement of the Mastermind Group.” Karyn Greenstreet