Join us for a full day of education and inspiration for young professionals in the Treasure Valley. The day will feature opportunities to interact with key executives from some of Idaho’s top privately held companies, as well as with other young professionals. Attendees will also take part in the luncheon recognizing Idaho’s top privately held businesses. Professional Development Day attendees will join this otherwise private luncheon. Attendees will be the first to know which businesses placed in the prestigious list, and will enjoy lunch with those being recognized.
The event will include continental breakfast, the recognition luncheon, a social hour and opportunities to interact with Idaho’s leading CEOs, meet other young professionals and learn from the best of the best!
WHEN: Wedneday, Oct. 26 - Check-in will begin at 8 a.m. The social hour will begin at 4 p.m.
WHERE: Boise Centre, downtown Boise.
WHY: Professional Development Day fills a gap in the Boise community. We’re most excited:
- To provide a professional development opportunity to individuals or businesses that want to send their employees.
- To show young professionals in Idaho that real success can be found here — There’s no need to leave the state to have incredible careers!
- To connect Idaho’s leaders of today with the potential leaders of tomorrow.
- Everyone who wants to attend should have the opportunity to through our scholarship program.
- $100 per individual for non-members of BYP
- $95 per individual for Boise Young Professionals (BYP) members
- $85 per individual for companies or organizations registering 5+ attendees
- $75 per individual for companies or organizations registering 10+atttendees
*Professional Development Day admission includes a $45 ticket to the luncheon honoring Idaho's top private companies.
For additional information, contact Binna Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-377-6475.