The 28th Annual PBWC Conference is approaching and we're looking for personable and enthusiastic people to join our volunteer team!
Volunteers receive a complimentary conference pass for all sessions, during your non-volunteer hours, as well as a complimentary PBWC volunteer shirt for those volunteering on the conference day.
Volunteers will be responsible for their own lunch at the conference.
Available Volunteer Shifts
- 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- 6:30am - 10:30am
- 9:30am - 1:30pm
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Assisting with onsite registration for attendees
- Preparing and distributing goodie bags for conference attendees
- Seminar Session room monitors
- Assisting in expo hall
- Assisting with seating of attendees during luncheon and speaker keynote sessions
- Greeting and directing conference attendee traffic
The PBWC Conference on March 28, 2017 at Moscone Center West in San Francisco offers a full day of world-class keynote speakers, cutting-edge seminars by top thought-leaders, panels of industry experts, and networking opportunities with leading business executives. Don’t miss this opportunity to reflect, recharge, refocus and renew your commitment to achieving your ambitions and supporting others to achieve theirs.