Fort Lauderdale, FL
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"Sales and Client Development Strategies for NON-SELLING Professionals”
2 DAY Executive Education Course:
INSTRUCTOR: Joseph P. Mara, Professor of Executive Education Nova University
If you find yourself leaning on the firm's reputation and not actively winning business, it's probably because you lack a system to take the steps necessary to bring in clients. This 2 day intensive class at Nova will give you a process to take you from CONTACT to CONTRACT in the professional "selling" cycle.
- How to Get More Referrals From Existing Clients
- How to Develop a Systematic Client Development Process
- How to Develop a Networking and Follow-up Process
- How to Recognize and Avoid Doing “UNPAID CONSULTING”
- How to Charge The Fees Your Firm Deserves
- How to Make your Clients Comfortable With You
- How to Develop a Powerful 30 Second Commercial
- The 7 Steps for Developing Your “Centers of Influence”
Nova Southeastern University
3301 College Avenue
Director of Executive Development at Sandler Training Institute, brings over 35 years sales, sales management, leadership development and team building experience to the firm’s clients. For the past three decades Mr. Mara has worked for Fortune 500 companies both in the United States and overseas, training and developing sales managers and sales executives utilizing strategies designed to increase their overall effectiveness in meeting client needs and objectives.
For the past 33 years he has worked extensively in the financial services industry building private clients enterprises throughout the world. As part of this effort Joe was instrumental in developing and implementing hiring and training systems for all International sales personnel for a major financial services firm. He has lectured and conducted seminars on team building, strategic planning and sales development throughout the United States as well as South America and Europe.
At Sandler Joe works with Executives on Leadership Initiatives for meeting the challenges of todays business environment. In addition he is chiefly responsible for the Professional Advantage Program which is a systematic approach to client development for non-selling executives and managers.
For the past nine years Joe has been living in South Florida with his wife of 31 years, Christine Mara. In addition to the career activity he and Christine have been active supporters of many charitable organizations involving homelessness, child development, the arts and cancer research.
Sandler Training is a world leader in innovative sales and sales management training. We want to increase your revenue through changing behaviors.
For more than 40 years, Sandler has taught its distinctive, non-traditional selling system and highly effective sales training methodology, which has helped salespeople, sales managers and business owners take charge of the revenue generating process.
Sandler provides solutions for:
- Sales and Sales Management training
- Management and Leadership training for business owners and senior executives
- Negotiations training
- Customer Service training
- Inside Sales and Support training
- Coaching and Mentoring
In addition, Sandler offers specialized tools and services to support our training:
- HIRING AND PERSONALITY ASSESSMENTS that can help your company identify best-fit candidates, find them, hire them and then retain them.
- SANDLER ONLINE: A comprehensive, cloud-based, instructional platform and curriculum management system that delivers the Sandler Training® experience, content, and rich media securely across the Internet. Sandler Online includes the Sandler Resource Center, which provides 24/7 access to Sandler Training audio, video, and written resources organized into specific sales and management categories.
- SANDLER CRM PRODUCTS: By embedding the Sandler Selling System methodology into CRM solutions, we enable our clients to extend the training and apply it when it is most valuable—during the development of selling opportunities.
Many business owners and leaders believe that “training doesn’t work.” And since many of them regard training as a single event, designed as a short-term quick fix––they are right––that training doesn’t work.
Sandler training does work, because our training is built on the concept of incremental growth and change over time—supported by repetition, reinforcement, coaching and accountability. We know that achieving lasting behavioral change and mastering new skills does not occur at a one-day seminar, or overnight.
We also know that people are not likely to consistently implement a particular strategy or tactic, regardless of how effective it is, unless it’s part of an overall behavioral plan. And, they are not likely to implement a plan unless it is supported by the appropriate attitude and outlook. Therefore, Sandler training addresses all three areas necessary for success—attitude, behavior and technique.