Products That Count is a community of product managers and innovators. If you want to be the first to hear about new programs, sign up for the newsletter.
SUPER SPECIAL HOLIDAY PARTY!!!
We'll spend an evening of networking and fun around the theme "Building Products That Count." Here's what to expect:
* Uber early investor, venture capitalist and recovering entrepreneur Shawn Carolan will share how to get to the essence of your product,
* Serial social entrepreneur Jonas Kaufman will talk about the product that counts the most: Drinkable Water,
* Your truly will reveal the rules behind the most successful mobile products,
* We'll give away a big surprise gift --stay tuned for more on that soon,
* We'll give 100 free copies of my book on mobile, mobilized --first come first served,
* We'll give everyone a cool membership card that will get you 20% to all our 2017 talks,
* And, we'll have fun with a photo-booth, holiday goodies and more.
ALL THE DETAILS ON THE LIGHNING TALKS
Shawn Carolan's lightning talk: Iconic consumer products seem obvious in hindsight, but crafting a "products that counts" from a blank canvas is a challenging climb filled with pitfalls. Uber early investor, venture capitalist and recovering entrepreneur Shawn Carolan argues that you need to boil down a product's core purpose to a single sentence in order to gauge demand, scope ambitions, attract investors, align teams, speed execution, hire employees and get customers faster.
Jonas Kaufman's lightning talk: Safe drinking water is the product that counts the most. But today, millions of people lack access to it. Serial entrepreneur and social activist Jonas Kaufman will share the disruptive approach he's come up with to provide clean drinking water to millions of people. He'll also discuss how easy it is to get involved.
SC Moatti's lighning talk: How do you go about creating mobile products used by billions of people? What are the new rules shaping the future of connected technology? Drawing from her work experience as an executive at places like Facebook, Nokia, and Opera Software, as well as extensive interviews with executives at mobile pioneers such as Airbnb, Pandora, and Uber, SC Moatti lays out the three rules that every mobile product needs to be successful.
6.50pm: doors open (note: doors close at 7.45pm)
7.30pm: welcome & introductions
7.35pm: 3 lighning talks + surprise gift
8.25pm: networking & fun
9pm: event ends
PERKS & HAPINESS
Free beer & yummy pizzas! We also share discounts and freebies in our newsletter.
Products That Count is a non-profit organization. If for any reason you can't make it to our event, or didn't like it, email us and we'll be happy to refund your money. Please try to do it early so that someone on the waitlist can take your spot.
Date and Time
140 New Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94105