- Do you leave a seminar filled with ideas and then struggle with implementation?
- Do you have difficulty knowing what to do, when, despite your best organization?
- Do you wish there was a little more time to enjoy your creative endeavors, be more active and have more energy?
In today's fast-paced work and home environments, the constant demand on our attention and energy, leave the best of us, overextended and often overwhelmed. Competing priorities can make it difficult to stay focused and on task. Even the most accomplished among us desire to operate with a better sense of control, direction, and purpose. Add to that, the myriad of devices originally intended to make us more efficient, but in reality, end up forcing us to juggle even more. Our brains aren't wired for all this, but we can learn to be productive, gain more energy and live our best lives.
In this workshop, we’ll learn how to:
- Assess and distill current projects,”to-dos,” and other commitments
- Create clarity around long-term personal and professional goals
- Develop systems to stay on top of key projects and priorities
- Design routines and rituals to ensure daily actions: are in alignment with desired outcomes and allow us to maximize and maintain necessary energy
Who should attend:
Anyone looking to improve productivity, time management and enjoy more of their life
Workshop: 9:00am – 12:00pm (light snacks will be provided)
Date and Time
Lunder Arts Center, Lesley University College of Art and Design
1801 Massachusetts Ave, Room 005 Lower Level
Cambridge, MA 02140