San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join your fellow ProductCamp Alumni and guests for dinner and to take your career to the next level!
At ProductCamp Dinner - Spring 2013 on March 26, we'll host a Panel Discussion featuring several knowledgeable and seasoned Product Management professionals and executives on the future of Product Management.
The Evolution of Product Management: The Influence of Agile, User Experience and Lean Startup
Scheduled Panelists include:
- Andrea Moe, Vice President of Product Management and Marketing at AirSage
- David Gallagher, Vice President of Product Management at Relay Health
- Jason Brett, Senior Software Product Manager at Silverpop & Founder of ProductCamp Atlanta
- Will Sansbury, Director of Product Strategy and Design at Daxko
Before and after the exciting conversation, you'll get a chance to talk with some of your fellow ProductCamp enthusiasts. If you've been looking for a little more networking time with your fellow ProductCampers, this is your chance!
We'll be dining at 5 Seasons Brewery at the Prado in Sandy Springs, with a fixed menu available for about $20 including entree and soft drinks. A cash bar will also be available.
Seating is limited, so you must register to guarantee your seat. We look forward to seeing you at 5 Seasons on March 26!
Dinner options include the named items plus sodas or tea:
1) Beer Battered Fish & Chips with House Made Pommes Frites & Malted Tartar Sauce
2) Seasonal Vegetable Lasagna & Organic Farm Greens Salad with Asian Vinaigrette Dressing
3) Ploughman's Entree with 2 Bratwursts, Farm Greens Salad, Potato Salad, Sauerkraut & French Loaf Bread
4) Asian Style Marinated Chicken Bread and Stir Fry Carrots & Green Beans
5) Southern Style Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes & Serrano Ham Gravy