Silicon Valley's Premier Event
Hardware New Product Introduction
Theme: "Get Connected"
Product Realization Group (PRG) Symposium & BBQ is your opportunity to learn about the latest trends from industry experts, and meet like-minded professionals in an informal setting, while enjoying some delicious food and drink. We will also be featuring our Product Realization Roadmap. You will have the chance to gain valuable exposure to local high tech companies, service providers, and professional societies.
- Learn about how we are becoming more connected from our expert panel
- Meet PRG members and event sponsors in an informal setting
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ and great venue
Scaling Your Hardware Business - VC Perspective
Speaker: Lior Susan, GP and Founder (HW Fund) at Formation 8
Learn from Lior ...
- Latest hardware trends "what's hot and what's not"
- What products are most likely to get funded?
- How do VC's evaluate hardware companies?
- What to expect once you get funded?
Expert Panel Discussion
Hardware Product Realization - From Idea to Scale
Moderator: Eric Klein, Partner at Lemnos Labs (Hardware Incubator)
- Connected Home: Roel Peeters, Founder & CEO at Roost
- Connected Health: Greg Sommer, Co-founder & CEO at Sandstone Diagnostics
- Connected Family: Ann Crady Weiss, Co-founder & CEO at Hatch
- Connected Dev: Michael Keer, Founder & CEO at Product Realization Group
- Connected Pet: Ben Jacobs, Co-founder & CEO, Whistle Labs
Learn from local Silicon Valley success stories:
- Product Roadmaps and strategies
- Lean product development and introduction
- Leveraging local Silicon Valley resources
- Development, Supply Chain and Scalability
- 5 tips for building a hardware business in Silicon Valley
- Bring your most pressing questions about starting and scaling high-technology hardware businesses
- Gain "real world" practical answers from a diverse set of industry experts
- 10 NEW PRODUCT DEMO's: Roost, Knox Medical, Sandstone Diagnostics, Hatch, Nixie, Versame and more...
- 8:15-9:00am Registration
- 9:00-9:20am Welcome Address
Speaker: Michael Keer, Founder & CEO, PRG
- 9:20-9:50am Keynote Address - Scaling Your Hardware Business - A VC Perspective
Speaker: Lior Susan, Hardware Strategy Lead, Formation 8
- 9:50-10:00am Break
- 10:00-11:00am Expert Panel: Hardware Product Realization - from Idea to Scale
Moderator: Eric Klein, Partner at Lemnos Labs
- 11:00-2:00pm Exhibitor Hours
- 12:15-1:30pm BBQ Lunch and Networking - Deck and Garden Area
- 2:00pm Event Close
*Note: This agenda is subject to change
When & Where
Product Realization Group
Product Realization Group is a consortium of Silicon Valley companies that can take your product from idea to scale.
One source for prototype design and build, cost-reducing insights, and scalable manufacturing. Go to market faster, for less money than do-it-yourself. Get a smoother launch and lower costs by 20%. Our 500 clients include medical device, consumer electronic, and high-technology start ups, SMBs, and large companies such as GoPro, EMC, and Intuitive Surgical.