Product Bootcamp - 2 day class (5/18 - 5/19)
5/18 - 9:30AM-4:30PM
5/19 - 9:30AM-4:30PM
Product Bootcamp is an intensive, hands on workshop that takes your concept and works it through the entire product lifecycle.
You'll move from idea validation and feedback through branding & identity, UX, development strategy, and plan for a Minimum Testable Product Launch.
Think of Product Bootcamp as a cross between the Lean Startup, Startup Weekend and a Startup Incubator/Accelerator.
Product Bootcamp is for solo founders and small teams looking for the best & fastest way to launch a product.
Each of the sections go deep into the subject matter and include executable post-bootcamp steps to build upon.
Along the way you will receive input and feedback on your idea in an effort to help you avoid some of the common pitfalls of starting a startup, all while improving your product.
- PRODUCT & IDEA REVIEW
- HOW TO BUILD A MARKET TESTABLE PRODUCT (MTP) ROADMAP
- WORKING SESSION - BUILDING YOUR PRODUCT ROADMAP
- USER EXPERIENCE - TECHNIQUES & TOOLS
- WORKING SESSION - BUILDING THE MARKET TESTABLE PRODUCT USER EXPERIENCE
- FEEDBACK SESSION
- DESIGNING A PRODUCT
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT - TOOLS, TECHNOLOGY, OPTIONS
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT - TASK CREATION
- TECHNICAL TEAM OPTIONS
- HOW TO TEST AND MEASURE FOR SUCCESS
- BUILDING THE TEAM
- LAUNCH AND BEYOND
- CLOSING REMARKS AND Q&A
What do I get out of it in terms of deliverables?
A lot! You'll come out with a real roadmap, tasks, wireframes/UX as well as a technical plan, growth and marketing dashboard and more.