If you’re thinking of applying for Masters abroad in 2017, thinking about pursuing a Masters education at all, or are merely curious, you’re welcome to join!
The workshop will be hosted by Rishabh Goel, Associate Relationship Manager at Prodigy Finance. He’ll cover a range of information, including:
- Cost/Benefit analysis of Masters abroad
- Return on Investment of working in India vs abroad
- Which programme and location
- Sources of funding
- And much more....
We shall also discuss our company and loans, including:
- What your interest rate will be
- How much you can borrow
- If a co-signer or collateral is required (answer: no!)
- What universities and study programmes we support
And much more....!
Of course, there will be plenty of time for Q&A too.
Rishabh Goel is an Associate Relationship Manager at Prodigy Finance. He studied Economics and Engineering at BITS and moved to Mumbai where he left the corporate world to work with a GMAT/GRE Test Prep company. Later, Rishabh completed Masters in Management at London Business School and worked with some interesting startups including TransferWise, executing their market entry into India. Rishabh is passionate about borderless FinTech and a Sachin Tendulkar fan.