World's Leading Procurement & Contracts Management Summit Returns!
World's Leading Event Globally, Fully Focused on PROCUREMENT AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS, will take place this coming 28-31 March 2017!
This summit will feature Procurement & Contracts Leaders of Key Infrastructure Projects to share project case studies and practical strategies/solutions around the biggest procurement & contracts management challenges and industry trends.
Key Summit Highlights:
- Project Case Studies & Best Practices Hear from industry experts from Procurement & Contract Management Development for Infrastructure Projects from Light Rail Manila, Etihad Rail, Petrofac, Maersk Oil, Doha Metro Redline South, Lelystad Airport and many others share their experiences and success stories in developing effective procurement & contract management and developing strategic approaches to dealing with the procurement & contract management challenges and problems
- Interactive Discussions Join exclusive panel discussions featuring Head/Director of Procurement & Contract Management share practical insights and proven best practices as well as perspectives in achieve efficiencies in developing procurement & contract construction of infrastructure projects
- Eye-opening Presentations Gain strategic insights from 16 industry experts on overcoming major challenges in developing procurement including effective procurement process & strategy, supplier relationship management, managing procurement risks in infrastructure projects, procurement fraud management , procurement strategies in PPP, establishing a clear scope of contracting between owners and contractors to minimize undesirable outcomes and contract formation, planning, administration, monitoring and negotiation strategies
PLUS! 5 separately bookable workshops on 28 & 31 March 2017
- Workshop A: Utilizing Procurement Strategy Effectively in Terms of Value Management to Deliver more Value in the Procurement Management of Infrastructure Projects and to Meet Business OBJECTIVES
- Workshop B: Practical Strategies to Risk Management & tools Available to Improve Accountability in the Management of Procurement Risks on an Ongoing Basis Infrastructure Projects
- Workshop C: Improving Contract Management & Making Contracting Process and System More Transparent for Infrastructure Projects
- Workshop D: Fundamentals of Pre-Award Contract Planning & Formation: Executive Guide to the Critical Elements During the Stage of Contract Planning and Formation of Infrastructure Projects
- Workshop E: Fundamentals of Post-Award Contract Administration & Monitoring: Understand the Proven Solutions and Practical Applications of Effective Contract Administration and Contract Monitoring of Infrastructure Projects
Who Will You Meet?
From the top decision makers, Heads, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers, Senior Executives of the following divisions:
- Contract/Contracts Management
- Commercial (Revenue, Contracts & Money)
- Supply Chain
- Finance & Accounting
From the following Organizations but not limited to:
- Ministries/ Government Agencies/Authorities
- Project Owners/ Developers of Infrastructure Projects
- Major Engineering Contractors of Large Scale Infrastructure Projects
- Procurement & Contract Management Service Providers
For more information
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the agenda, registration rates and full speaker profiles