Actions and Detail Panel
Pro-Line By The Fire 2017 - R/C Rock Crawling Adventure
Sat, May 6, 2017, 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM PDT
Pro-Line Racing Would like to invite you out to one this year's By The Fire Event. A place to celebrate the R/C Rock Crawler, camaraderie, the sense of adventure and the competitive spirit.
Enjoy a full day of Scale Adventure in our "Cloverleaf" Day Loops, GeoChache Treasure Hunt, Photo Scavenge, and "Into The Night" Dusk Run. Plus bring out your competitive spirit with Competitive events such as the 'Interco® TSL Bogger® Scale Mega Mud Truck Run', The Pro-Line Proving Grounds Obstacle Course, The Sumo-War Tournament, as well as Scale Time Trials.
Food & Drinks Will be available to purchase on-site from 9AM until 5PM, plus there will be Smore's and Hot Dogs By The Fire after the Night Run.
***Attention R/C Rock Crawling Clubs!***
This is your chance to show off what your club is made of!
Clubs will be awarded in the following categories:
- Most members at teh event
- Best Representation
- Best Scale Scene
- Best Scale Challenge
Each Registered Participant will be given the chance to earn some awesome Morale Badges, Scale Accessories, and other R/C Rock Crawling items. No Driver will leave empty handed.
Registrations will begin at 8AM and will continue until 5PM, this is the time to gain your bearings, Check the Schedule, and prepare for your day of adventure. Also available at registration will be sign-ups for the Sumo-War Tournament.
- Entry To all events (Sumo-War entry is limited)
- By The Fire Commemorative Patch and Badge Holder
- Camping Friday and Saturday Night (Plenty of room for RV's, and Tents. Interior camping spots are first come/first served. Hook-ups are NOT available.)
- Parking is included.
Food is NOT included but will be available at a reasonable cost from 9AM - 5PM Saturday
Special Thanks to Robert Kibler for creating an exceptional menu including Breakfast Saturday Morning and a BBQ style selection the rest of the day.
Smore's and Hot dogs will be available By The Fire after the night run.
Coyote Hobbies Indoor RC Raceway will have many parts and upgrade items available for purchase the day of the event, including Event T-Shirts, and more.
Awards will be given to winners of the following events:
- Pro-Line Proving Grounds (Top 1 per obstacle)
- Scale Trials (Top 3 per class)
- Interco® Mega Mud Truck Challenge (Top 3 plus Best Mud Truck)
- Sumo-Wars (Top 4)
"Into The Night" Dusk to Dark Run
Brought to you by West Coast RC Rock Crawlers
- a 3-Hour Tour through the DeadMan Hills. Your adventure starts out just as the sun is beginning to set and as the moon rises then ends under the stars.
- Expect an excellent trail exemplifying the awesome know-how of the West Coast Crew.
- Encounter an awesome scale scene and scale accents brought to you by the Bair Bros.
"Clover Leaf" Day Loops
Brought to you by Renegade Rock Runners:
- 3 Loops consisting of approx. 75-100 Gates (approx. 1hour run time per loop)
- Chance to earn a Badge
- Each loop ends near the start point for convenience
- Just for the Adventure
- With Scale Features created by the Bair Bros.
- Bracketed Tournament
- 1.9, 2.2, and OTHER classes
- Best 2 out of three
- Protective gear for your rig will be provided at time of battle
- Expect a crowd, your rig will be in the show if you choose to participate in this competition.
- Top 4 of each class will receive an award
- Sign-ups will be limited due to time constraints so be sure to SIGN-UP AT TIME OF CHECK-IN/REGISTRATION
Interco® TSL Bogger® Scale Mega Mud Truck Challenge:
Officially Sponsored by Interco Tire Corporation
- Have Fun in The Mud!
- Best Times through the Course Wins
- Award for Best Mud Truck!
- Prizes and Awards for Top Drivers
Pro-Line Proving Grounds:
- Challenge yourself and Your Rig in this Pro-Line Obstacle Course.
- A Series of man-made obstacles made to put your rig to the test.
- Measurements will be taken and a winner will be chosen for each obstacle.
Scale Time Trials for 1.9 and 2.2 Scale Classes
brought to you by Border Line Crawlers Jake Wright and Don Hughes.
- Exact Rules TBD
- Gate to gate Time Trials
Geo Cache Treasure Hunt:
- Find Scale Treasure at GPS Coordinates Provided Day of event
- There will be some fun stuff out there
- if you find a stock pile, plese just take one for each person in your party.
Pro-Line Photo Scavenge:
- As you are on your daytime adventure, you may find some points of interest along the way. Place your rig in the scene and take your best shot.
- Post your photo to Instagram and Facebook to show of your work, add specified hashtags (available day of event) to your post for your chance to win after the event is over.
By The Fire:
What is "By The Fire" anyway, why would we call an event something like this. Well, to us, R/C Rock crawling is about Fun, sharing an adventure with your friends and family, and working together. Gathering around the fire is when your adventure has come to an end and you can relax, look back on the day, share stories, and most of all... prepare for your Next Adventure!
When your Night run is done, and you have had a chance to switch gears, grab a chair and come hang out By The Fire.
- Roast some Marshmallows, Make Smore's and Roast a Hot Dog (complimentary)
- Hang out with old friends and Make New ones
- Warm yourself By The Fire
- Share tips and tricks for improving your rig for the next run
- Just sit back and relax.
****Club Competition Clarification.****
Pro-Line will be awarding the clubs that show the most spirit at the the By The Fire Event. There are a few specific items that will be awarded and others that know one knows until the award is given :)
We want everyone to come out have a good time and have some healthy competition. every one of you guys and gals are what make this Hobby so awesome! This event is all about YOU!
ways to win:
1. Represent your club.
Sounds easy enough, I think not so much! I know some guys that have A LOT of club spirit, so the competition here will be fierce.
2. Scale Scene at your Tent/booth
Present us with your best scale scene whatever that means to you.
3. Best Obstacle or Challenge at your tent/booth
Again, whatever this means to you, that's what we want to see. as a good friend said to me, "Driver challenges without the rigs are fun to"
4. ??? :)
Also, a great way to start repping your club is to post up right here on the event page. Show us your team colors/logo and tell us you are coming and where you are coming from!
For Volunteer opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For Family and Military discounts please email email@example.com
See you all #ByTheFire!