Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Pro Bono Fair for Attorneys & Law Students
Celebrate Pro Bono Month! The Rappaport Center and the Boston Bar Association are co-hosting the fifth annual Pro Bono Fair for Attorneys & Law Students. Many Boston-area agencies will be available to speak with law students, recent graduates, and lawyers about volunteer opportunities. Come learn about the vast array of pro bono opportunities in the Boston community and network with public interest attorneys.
28 agencies have signed on to participate:
- Action for Boston Community Development
- American Civil Liberties Union of Massachusetts
- Alternatives for Community and Environment
- Boston Earned Income Tax Credit Coalition
- Community Dispute Settlement Center
- Community Legal Services and Counseling Center
- East Boston Ecumenical Community Council
- Equal Justice Coalition
- Greater Boston Legal Services
- International Institute of New England
- JRI Health Law Institute
- Kids in Need of Defense
- Lawyers Clearinghouse on Affordable Housing and Homelessness
- Legal Advocacy and Resource Center
- Lutheran Social Services
- Massachusetts Law Reform Institute
- Massachusetts Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation
- Metropolitan Mediation Services
- Metrowest Legal Services
- Middlesex District Attorney's Office
- Neighborhood of Affordable Housing
- New England Innocence Project
- Political Asylum/Immigration Representation Project
- Prisoners' Legal Services
- Shelter Legal Services Foundation
- Suffolk Law Housing Discrimination Project
- Victim Rights Law Center
- Volunteer Lawyers Project/Senior Partners for Justice
Get the pro bono habit now and sign up to attend today!
When & Where
Rappaport Center for Law and Public Service
The Rappaport Center for Law and Public Service at Suffolk University Law School prepares lawyers for leadership in public service and provides a regional forum for innovative thinking about law and public policy. The Center supports the Law School's mission to prepare and sustain students and alumni to provide access to justice and leadership in public service.