It’s that time of year again. Time to check out great new fall apparel; socialize with your friends; enjoy some cocktails and hors'dourves and get great deals on your favorite running brands. This years program will be all about strength and .
Pro Bike + Run has teamed up with Asics, Altra, Brooks, Mizuno, New Balance, Feetures, Trigger Point, Faster, Nova Care Physical Therapy and Rivertowne Brewing to bring you a night full of great information, education, shopping, food and maybe a few surprises as well.
- 5:00 – 5:45 pm - Arrive, mingle, cocktails and appetizers
- 5:45 - 6:05 pm - Katheryn Tarquinio, PT, DPT Clinical Director at Nova Care in Robinson will be doing a demonstration on the use of Rock Tape for relief of several runners injuries including plantar fasciitis. If you would like to volunteer to be a test subject, please come that evening and let jer know.
- 6:05 -6:30 pm – Shop and mingle with all your favorite vendors.
- 6:30 - 6:45 pm - Special surprise event
- 6:45 - 7:15 pm - Megan Meyer, General Manager and trainer at Faster Pittsburgh, will be presenting an informative program about "Cross Training for the Female Runner" and why is is so important to running success and injury prevention. Be sure to come ready to actively participate in this dynamic program.
- 7:15 pm – 8:00 pm – Shop, socialize, ask questions and enjoy the evening.
- Asics, Altra, Brooks, Mizuno and New Balance will all be here all evening to showcase their new shoe and clothing lines, answer questions and will have contests, prizes and giveaways for everyone.
- Nova Care Physical Therapy will be on hand to answer any questions related to injury prevention and recovery.
- Rivertown Brewing will be here to cater our event with great food, wonderful locally brewed craft beer and a variety of wine for everyone to enjoy.
- Additionally, Pro Bike + Run will have exclusive deals, for ladies night only, going on throughout the store in all departments. Shoes, clothing, accessories and nutrition.
Our wonderful vendors will be offering some raffle prizes for participants and Pro Bike + Run will have some as well. Be sure to visit all the vendors to have the best chance to win. Drawings will all take place at 7:45 pm.
Come on down and bring your friends. We look forward to seeing you there.