Actions and Detail Panel
PRINCE2 classroom training in Bangalore
Sat, Nov 11, 2017, 9:30 AM – Tue, Nov 14, 2017, 6:30 PM IST
PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioners Certification Training
- 4 Days Classroom Training
- 32 hours of Instructor Led Training
- Free 60 Days e-Learning Access
- 2 Simulation Exams for Foundation course
- 45 PDUs Offered
- PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Exam Fee Included
- Courseware Approved by PEOPLECERT
- Real life scenario and examples for practice
- Simulation Exams for Practitioner course
- Industry based case studies
- Engagement and reinforcement sessions at the start and the end of the course
- PRINCE2® Participant Handbook
About the Course
PRINCE2 Certification Training
from Seed gives you the opportunity to gain both PRINCE2® certifications in one go.
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) certification is a renowned certification which approves a candidate’s competency in process-based approach for effective project management. This method is the existing standard for project management in the UK and is recognised globally. The PRINCE2® Foundation course introduces candidate to the PRINCE2® method while the Practitioner course teaches him to apply it practically to the running and managing of a project within a PRINCE2® environment.
Why is the certification most sought-after?
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Certification is the most sought-after certification for a variety of reasons.
- Participants learn to manage projects using the most internationally recognized project management method. .
- PRINCE2 ® certification is the topmost and globally recognized professional certification for project managers which opens up diverse career avenues across the global job market.
- PRINCE2® certification validates your knowledge of the best practices required to improve project success.
- The PRINCE2® certification program is administered by the APMG and designed in such a way, that it meets the requirements and expectations of all the industries across the world.
- The certification helps participants to become result-oriented professionals and allows them to execute their project ideas on the MS Project platform and present the data and information clearly using the MS Excel tool.
Who should do this course?
Project managers looking forward to move ahead in their career with a globally recognized credential should take the PRINCE2 ® Foundation and Practitioner Certification Training. Individuals in the field of integration management, cost management, time management, scope management, quality management, communications management, human resource management, risk management, and procurement management are ideal participants for PRINCE2 ® certification.
What learning benefits do you get from Seed’s training?
- Establish a common vocabulary and understanding of basic Project Management terms and concepts such as PMBOK®, project, Project management, operations, programs, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers' responsibilities and competencies.
- Describe the purpose, inputs, and outputs of the processes in each of the five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing
- Define the 10 Project Management Knowledge areas & the processes in each. Define & explain the relationship of process groups, Knowledge areas, project phases, project &product life cycle
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what activities, tools, & techniques, are necessary in each phase of a project & understand the PMP® examination nuances
- Understand, acknowledge & appreciate importance of risk management. Learn tools and techniques for managing the risks in projects
- Overview of Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) & discussion on concept of Buffer Management.
- Help the participants to understand one, understand others, and manage the interface more efficiently & effectively. Understanding the impact of organizational structures on projects
- Discussion on project manager's professional responsibilities.
- With the help of case studies, motivating the participants to use the principles of Project Management in their own Work area discussed with the help of case studies.
Why choose Seed for your training?
- Seed is the World’s top IT and professional skill development Training Provider, with over 400,000+ professionals trained globally
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training
- 4000+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe
- We had excellent track record of 99% pass rate in first attempt
- Accredited, Approved and Recognized as a training organization, partner, education provider and examination center by globally renowned names like Project Management Institute of USA, Salesforce, Peoplecert, Redhat, SAP, EC Council, IBM, HP, Oracle, Microsoft, Hortonworks, and others
- More than 21 years of experience in IT and professional skill development training