Actions and Detail Panel
Primed for Growth: Basic Business Financial Management
Tue, March 28, 2017, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM CDT
Primed for Growth teaches business owners about basic business financial management in an easy-to-understand format. The goal is to provide you with necessary information and tools that will allow you to make strategic financial decisions so they are able to grow and expand your business into sustainable and profitable enterprises. This program is designed to give you answers to some of the most common questions about the main areas of business management, including budgeting and financial planning, filing taxes, accessing credit and securing insurance. These answers represent what you need to know and understand about day-to-day financial operations and the implications for your business.
Overall Objective: By the end of this program, participants will understand the financial nuances of their businesses so that they:
1. Can create a strategic financial action plan for sustainability, growth and profit
2. Are better positioned to access capital for their business
3. Can increase their chances of being approved for micro and small-business loans
Primed for Growth Schedule:
March 14, 8:30-10:30am
- Basic Financial Management for Your Business
- Assessing the Financial Health of Your Business
March 21, 8:30-10:30am
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Financial Impact of Hiring
March 28, 8:30-10:30am
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Business Tax Basics
April 5, 8:30-10:30am
- Credit and Capital
- Applying for a Microloan or Small Business Loan
The curriculum is structured so that you may choose to attend all four sessions or pick only the one(s) most applicable.
Cost per session is $25 or you may register for all 4 sessions at a discounted rate of $75. Contact Judy Bumpus at (913) 492-5922 with any questions.