Actions and Detail Panel
Prevailing Wage Seminar
Thu, March 23, 2017, 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM PDT
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Working With Prevailing Wage
Join Our Team of Experts at a Unique Educational Event
Join us on Thursday, March 23rd, 2017 at 3:00pm for an educational forum discussing various aspects of the prevailing wage landscape. Our panel of co-hosts are experts in the prevailing wage space, with expertise ranging from cost-effective retirement and health benefits to bidding public works jobs more competitively to fiduciary responsibility. Get to know our panel and their area of expertise below:
- Amanda Asherson, Beneco: Save 8-10% on total labor cost on prevailing wage projects and offer cost-effective retirement and health benefits
- Geoff Sebold, Retirement Benefits Group: The importance of working with an adviser who: (1) understands the unique challenges of prevailing wage, and (2) can oversee the fiduciary and benefits programs so you can focus on your core business
- Meegan Johnson, PayrollCentric: Understanding and processing certified payroll on prevailing wage projects
- Ian Pittluck, GP Law Group: Paying prevailing wages and avoiding labor audits to ensure profitability on public works projects
- Navid Barkhordar: Meriwether & Williams Insurance Services: Developing bonding programs which help grow contractor capacity, increase bidding pools, and stimulate economic development
This unique event will help you maximize profitability of your business while ensuring compliance working on public works jobs.
Our event starts at 3:00pm. Please arrive at 2:45pm for registration.
We look forward to seeing you there!