San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The ability to deliver your message clearly and effectively is critical for your business regardless of whether you are communicating to one individual or to thousands. The Presenting Yourself With Impact module is designed to help professionals better:
• Analyze and connect with the audience
• Harness the power of “Non-Verbal Communication”
• Increase your personal presence
• Speak “thinking on their feet.”
• Master the finishing touches and more
Sandler Training's Presenting Yourself With Impact prepares business executives to speak and present with ease in front of an audience and in one-on-one settings.
At the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
• Give compelling presentations
• Make dynamic first impressions
• Gain the trust of those who hear them
• Use language that wins listeners over
• Harness the power of their body language
• Use audio-visual aids to best effect
• Control their “podium anxiety”
• Speak confidently in “off the cuff” situations
• Manage the audience effectively
• Close decisively
The Workshop is presented in six modules:
• Understand the four parts of a presentation
• Choose the right method of delivery
• Avoid the seven deadly sins of speechmaking
2) Organise your thoughts
• Know and adapt to your audience
• Determine the purpose of the presentation
• Generate the 3-5 main points that sell your ideas best
• Create compelling content
3) Connect with your audience
• Plan and control the setting
• Open decisively
• Tell your audience where you are heading
• Build credibility
4) Send powerful messages
• Using the right language
• Use convincing and compelling language that connects with the audience
• Speaking clearly, distinctly and eloquently
• Vary your vocal delivery
• Harness your body language
5) Master the Finishing Touches
• Use notes to help you present in the best way
• Use audio-visual aids to advantage
• Defeat nervousness
• Plan for impromptu presentations
• Manage the audience
• Close with a bang
6) The application begins
Applying this to your presentations
Click or call to register today. Space is limited.
When & Where
Sandler Training, Miami
The Sandler Sales Institute is a global training organization dedicated to improving sales, sales management, and business-development skills. Sandler Training, Miami training and business development office is located at: 5000 SW 75th Ave, Suite 101, Miami, FL, 33155.
We bring together business owners, managers, professionals, and salespeople from a variety of industries for training in sales skills and systems, management, business development, practice development for professionals, as well as executive coaching, and mentoring in the Miami and South Florida areas.
Founded in 1967, Sandler Training now has over 350 trainers and consultants throughout the USA, Canada, and overseas. It serves businesses of all sizes with short- and long-term programs that offer continuous coaching, counseling and support for sales professionals and managers. This novel philosophy of “reinforcement training” was developed by David Sandler, considered one of the most innovative sales trainers in America.
The Sandler Training curriculum combines instruction in sales behaviors, attitudes and techniques, along with other fresh strategies for controlling a sale with strong emphasis on the psychology of selling.
President and CEO, Antonio Garrido and Carlos Garrido, can be contacted on 786 527 0277 (Antonio) or 786 547 9610 (Carlos) - they would be delighted to hear from you soon, and both look forward to welcoming you to this exciting event.