From delivering many Keynote Speeches — including for ANZ, Royal Australian Navy, Universities and more — Amanda will share her tips and strategies.
Presenting with Confidence is a half-day course designed to assist you to confidently prepare and deliver your next presentation, whether it is for the workplace or to assist with building your profile.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Improve your ability to prepare and deliver workplace presentations with ease
- Better manage nerves and their impact on your performance
- Enhance physical, vocal and imaginative strategies to build confidence
- Develop techniques to structure your presentation and captivate the audience whether it be 5 people or 5,000
Who’s it for?
- Executives and managers who are required to present to prospects, clients and to large audiences
- CEOs wanting to refine their speaking style to captivate an audience
- Small to medium business owners who need to present for investment and sales
This workshop is proudly brought to you by Clifton's Venues.
Cliftons offers premium, purpose built venues to deliver the best possible outcome for your events. We offer unrivalled customer service and operational support teams as well as world-class IT solutions, rooms with plenty of natural light, spacious breakout areas and event catering.